Scope: CFA to supply the Hino 300 Series 816 (4x2) Crew Cab Chassis to the successful body contractor. A nominal fire pump output of 2300 to 2600 litres per minute at 1000 kPa (3 metre suction lift). CFA to supply bare fire pump to successful body contractor.
- A modular design, low profile firefighting bodywork that is capable of being easily removed.
- A first-aid water tank of minimum useable capacity of 1200 litres and available for immediate use.
- A foam system suitable for Class "B" foam concentrates in a variable range through 1.0% to 7% with the standard being 6%.
- Class "B" foam storage tank of minimum usable capacity of 100 litres and available for immediate use.
- 1.7 The hose stowage on the vehicle shall be in standard size hose bins for the fitment of 38mm hose (180 metre minimum total) & 64mm hose (360 metre minimum total).
- A forward control, fully integral five (5) person crew cabin, two-wheel drive chassis, capable of carrying personnel and equipment to an emergency scene. CFA to supply the Hino 300 Series 816 (4x2) Crew Cab Chassis to the successful body contractor.